・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
One of the world's leading real estate investment firm
- Analyze the impact of macroeconomic drivers and capital market trends on Japanese market property, with a strong emphasis on the logistics and residential sectors
- Build, maintain and improve relevant real estate database, update chart books, slide decks, etc.
- Participate in the bi-annual House Views process, leading our view on Japan
- Write and edit research sections for fund reports and external publications
- Assist in drafting acquisition/disposition research reports for Japanese assets
- Ensure the research team and other ley stakeholders are kept up to date with industry trends
- Attend Investment Committee meetings and respond to research questions related to Japan and its local markets
- Deliver client presentations on the Japanese property market
- Support listed and indirect unlisted business lines in Japan
- Service ad hoc requests
- Excellent command of spoken and written Japanese and English
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) from a 4 year college or university in economics, finance, statistics, real estate or related subjects. MBA or graduate degree in real estate preferred
- 5-7 years of experience as a Senior Associate or Director of capital/investment markets, real estate or other asset classes
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable dealing with large/complex datasets
- Inquisitive, motivated, and analytical by nature
- Proactive with a "can-do" attitude and desire to continually grow one's skillset
- Flexible and able to work both independently and collaboratively across teams
- Receptive to feedback
- Maintain a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Not afraid to immerse oneself in large data sets and academic research
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate tasks, ensuring multiple/competing deadlines are met
- Strong presentation skills for client presentations and Investment Committee presentations
15~20 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Director
Job Function: Finance