☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Global Financial Data Provider
We are seeking a Relationship Manager within our Global Accounts team, to nurture and grow existing strategic accounts within Japan. This will involve subscription renewals and expansion, uplifts and cross selling of additional products. The individual will be based in our Tokyo office and will be part of a team responsible for strategic planning within their set territories and will support the business development managers to drive sales and open new avenues of growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive local and regional initiatives aimed at strengthening Japanese client base.
- Manage all aspects of the renewal cycle for our client's subscription relationships covering the Japanese portfolio of Strategic Accounts.
- Provide proactive and consultative client support, ensuring high retention and net revenue growth within an existing client base. This is executed by garnering a deep understanding of client's business models and needs while then providing consultative solutions that will add value to their business objectives.
- Manage key client interactions with a focus on expansion opportunities within accounts and subscription renewals.
- Occasional travel to client sites/events/conferences within territory
- Provide clients and prospects with detailed proposals, product demonstrations, and consultations (in person or via phone)
- Accurately report internal administration: CRM activity log, sales pipeline forecasting, monthly reports to management, renewal planning and proposal preparation
- Build a strong working knowledge of competitive intelligence space and our product positioning.
- Develop product, technical, and alternative investment market knowledge.
- Present products and services to clients, peers, and management as it relates to performance and planning.
- Collaborate with colleagues and internal departments to achieve underlying fundamental firm objectives and goals.
- Meet and exceed sales KPI metrics for emails, calls, meetings and demonstrations.
- Provide actionable customer feedback to key stakeholders including, but not limited to, marketing, product development and research.
- 3-4 years' experience within sales in a similar industry - Data and financial intelligence would be an advantage
- Organized and efficient with time management skills
- The candidate should have excellent communication both verbal and in writing.
- Proven experience in conducting face to face presentations.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with end user and decision makers.
- Strategic mind set and long-term thinking.
- Highly proficient in MS Office and using CRM systems.
- Working knowledge of the data vending industry preferred.
To converse with clients in Japan and the global team；
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
6~8 million JPY
Social insurance, Commute allowance, Study support for CFA/CAIA (capped)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave 20 days (on top of 16 paid gazetted public holidays)
Flexi Benefits - Health and Wellness Incentives
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance, Sales, Marketing