☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Regional SCM Finance and Demand Planning Manager
Global Leading Agribusiness Company
- Financial business partner to Supply Chain team from ASIA and ASEANZ BUs providing analysis, developing reports and preparing executive presentations to support supply strategy and business decision-making looking for cost optimization, improve productivity and process harmonization. Tracking Budget vs Actual achievements in P&L and NWC, Business Case and Cost Savings Project calculations and implementations
- Lead Demand Planner for ASIA and ASEANZ consolidating all Unconstrained Forecasts from Sales and jointly with Lead Supply Planner generate output reports on the Constrained Forecast identifying all Gaps, Risks, Opportunities and Inventory Projections. Anticipate demand fluctuations, mainly key upsides or downsides and assure improvement of Forecast Accuracy"
- Desirable 7 years of work experience in FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) evaluating business performance with understanding of Sales/Revenue Forecasting end-to-end process
- Desirable Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Economy, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Supply Chian, Logistics.
- Desirable MBA in Controlling and Finance, APICS, S&OP process understanding, order-to-cash understanding
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance principles.
- Experience in financial analysis, budgeting, business case development and presentation preparation.
- Supply Planning.
- Pro-activity to raise risks and concerns to key stakeholders and internal customers without getting asked to
- Systemic View.
- Communication, Interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Desirable: SAP, Agrobusiness Market Knowledge"
- English Language level: Advanced
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
11~13 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Analyst, Supply Chain