- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time ☑Remote
Regional Account Manager
Global Life Science Company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and target to identify a region early adopter list and generate interest of the product.
- Responsible for preparation of the new product launch and promotion.
- Proactively identify and build strong relationships and advocacy with key thought leaders and decision makers in assigned region.
- Manage the assigned region's sales targets and maintain ongoing reporting of progress with management team.
- Successfully forecast and achieve quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Leverage up-to-date product and technical expertise to effectively present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
- Effectively collaborate with Regional Account Managers and commercial team members to optimize business performance within health systems within assigned area.
- Demonstrate our Values by acting with integrity, respect, trust and possess a positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change.
- Leverage Medical Science Liaisons, Regional Account Managers, Marketing, and distributers resources as necessary to provide the necessary technical, clinical, and business content to create a competitive differentiation and deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Responsible for ensuring sales force compliance in all Quality, Regulatory and Company policies and guidelines.
- 7+ years of direct experience in a customer-facing sales role in a medical, healthcare, or technical field with a history of 1) consistent closing abilities throughout the sales cycle and 2) proven past performance that has met and exceeded expectations.
- Demonstrated measurable revenue generation at either a diagnostic, pharmaceutical or relevant biotechnology company.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with demonstrated experience reporting and tracking sales force metrics.
- Impeccable oral and verbal communication and presentation skills; Superior listening and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution, and product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales and marketing objectives.
- Outstanding strategic business analysis and planning skills.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and utilize cross-functional relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals and objectives.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products- particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective and regular utilization of Salesforce.com
- B.S. in life science, biology, business, or marketing -or relevant work experience.
11~15 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales