- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Rare Disease Area Sales Manager
You will be responsible for leading, managing, coaching, and developing the local Ecosystem Engagement Team of having direct reports in the performance of their roles and role-specific competencies. This individual will also coordinate the activities of all external commercial-facing colleagues involved in patient value creation in the pursuit of Rare Disease strategy and goals.
You will contribute by:
- Holding responsibility for achieving Japan Rare Disease business goals within the ecosystem.
- Developing dossiers on key organizations, networks and systems within the ecosystem to document healthcare strategies and business priorities to allow company to better engage with and maximize value creation for all stakeholders.
- Aligning company business challenges, organizational priorities and strategies with all strategic planning, account management and goal-setting activities within the ecosystem.
- Bachelors' degree in life sciences, business or healthcare
- Minimum of 7 years in stakeholder facing roles within healthcare
- Experience with launching a biopharmaceutical preferred
- Experience in specialty sales, with Neurologist, Neuro-Immunologist and/ or orphan drug sales and launch experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading multidisciplinary and/or matrixed teams
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing, developing, and influencing teams
- Proven track record of employee development and performance management
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated strength in business planning, tactical plan development and execution
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Proficiency with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and TEAMS
- Required Travel: up to ~80%
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
12〜15 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Director
Job Function: Sales