- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
PV Safety Risk Management
Global Pharmaceutical Company
- From investigational phase through post-marketed phase, take full accountability to provide functional expertise, leadership, support, and assistance to cross-functional teams and managements to achieve functional goals and objectives.
- Take full accountability to prepare Japan Risk Management Plan (J-RMP) and implement all activities related to risk management under the relevant regulations in responsible products/compounds and cover multiple products/compounds.
- English Language level: Reading and writing skills, Business level
- Scientific & medical knowledge including local regulations, GCP, GVP & GPSP.
Preferred skills and experience:
- 3-4year or more experiences in pharmaceutical industries are generally recommended.
- TOEIC 700
10 million yen ~ 14 million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
- New year's holiday
- Annual Leave
Application screening and several interviews are scheduled.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate, Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Product Management, Quality Assurance, Research