☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
As a member, the Project Manager will be responsible for providing technical project management for the range of our products.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and/or third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Additionally the role may include performing software installations and qualifications.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties
- At least 5-10 years' experience in a technical role, preferably with a customer service orientation.
- Experience of project within pharmaceutical business at a bench level or an IT application support role.
- English communicate about technical information
- Experience with Oracle databases
- Expertise in operating platforms such as Windows 7/10, Server 2016/2019.
- Architecture experience in a tiered system.
- Solution Design (Bringing multiple applications together to solve real business problems).
- Experience with EDMS, LIMS, ERP, ELN or CDS and/or other application systems used in the pharmaceutical, biotech, chemical or specialty chemical industries.
- Experience supporting scientific application software in an enterprise-wide environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical issues independently.
- Action oriented
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Priority Setting
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
9〜12 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Customer Service, Project Management