※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 7〜9 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and passionate Product Manager to join our team.
This position is responsible for delivering a differentiated product to Japan market that addresses a market need and represents a viable business opportunity. A key component of the Product Manager role is ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals. He/she is to develop suitable product for the Japanese market to have sustainable market growth. This is a new headcount to support the rapid expansion of the Japanese market.
- Conduct market and competitor research and identify product market fit for Japan market
- Liaise and coordinate with external and internal product designer / supplier for new product development
- Develop product marketing strategies and plans
- Understanding and representing user needs
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses
- Defining the product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Work closely with marketing team for execution and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Fluent Japanese and English in verbal and written communication and presentational skills.
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Marketing, Communications discipline or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product marketing / product development
- Strong understanding of the Japanese market is MUST
- Passionate about technology, fashion and lifestyle brands
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to cope with changes
- Highly logical, systematic and organized
- Great problem-solving and interpersonal skills
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Product Management