☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Proposition Sales Specialist, Pricing Reference Services (PRS)
Global Fintech Company
High performance and growth starts with yours
As a subject matter authority to pre-sales and pursuit activities, you will act in of support Account Managers and Solution Sales focusing on all sales (new, cross-sells, up-sells) for the Pricing and Reference Services (PRS) territory with both existing and new customers. You will lead on deals aligned to specific propositions and serve accounts within a defined territory. The role works closely with internal partners to proactively drive gross sales and revenue.
- Structure, negotiate and close deals
- Proactively identify pipeline opportunities, governed by the Account Managers
- Develop the sales strategy for their proposition within their territory
- Provide insights and share our thought leadership on their proposition with customers
- Deliver customer demonstrations on their specific propositions
- Deep market understanding including a) specialist understanding of financial market b) knowledge of relevant market c) strong understanding of customers' business model workflow
- World class selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling) as a "hunter"
- Strong sales 'closer'
- Significant Product and Workflow Expertise (e.g. knowledge of financial modeling, Excel, MS Office); knowledge of trading floor tech / data apps
- Creative problem solver and good sales ideation skills
- Presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate and execute a sales plan
- Executive presence
- Over 5 years of industry, sales or market experience
- Consistent track record in a quota bearing sales environment
- Experience selling to C- level executives
- English Language level: Business level or Fluent/Native
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10-14 million JPY
Social insurance, Defined contribution pension, group life insurance, childcare / long-term care leave system, employee support program (counseling provided) ), Sports club subsidy, employee shareholding system, long-term service commendation, etc.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Special leave (marriage leave, maternity leave),Annual special paid leave (sick leave, well-being leave), Prenatal / postnatal leave, child nursing leave, nursing leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales, Marketing, Finance