※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Project Manager
[Salary] 10〜13 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Project Manager is responsible for leading and project managing cross-functional Japan Project Team (JPT) to ensure alignment of operational delivery with project strategy, enable and drive project delivery and informed decision making, and ensure that each project is established and managed in a way that best represents best practice for project management within company. The spectrum of this role varies based on factors such as the scope of tasks and status of the projects, the involvement of an alliance partner in projects, and the capability/personal development goals for the individual.
- Solid leadership and project management experience in multi-disciplinary drug development environment
- Clear knowledge and experience of drug development process
- Bachelor of Science in an appropriate discipline
- Acts decisively - plays to win and respectfully challenges key assumptions to optimise strategic and operational project planning, manages risks and ambiguity.
- Works collaboratively - actively collaborates within matrix organisation; engages, motivates and encourages individual responsibility to realise common project goals.
- Strategic influencing - assertive communication skills and ability to influence key decisions by articulating clear rationale and creating win-win solutions.
- Strong project management skills - adept facilitator and listener with good working knowledge of effective project management tools and techniques.
- Fluent in spoken and written English for business
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Drug development experience in regions outside of Japan
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Project Management