☑English language required
Global Leading Manufacturing Company
- Tender stage Supports the tender manager on financial aspects. Provides input to negotiations on commercial issues. Provides input in local risk review process.
- Project execution Provides input to the Project Execution Plan on financial aspects. Prepares project invoices, financial accounting and reporting(including project site accounting). Drive and seek for optimization of Project Cash Flow, Revenues and GM contribution together with Project Director. Oversees currency risk, bonds and guarantees and tax issues. Is responsible for the correctness of project balance sheet and income statement as well as for cash flow and monthly/quarterly forecast.
- Monitoring and review Participate in opportunity/risk identification, monitor that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented. joint responsibility with the Project Manager for all Financial aspects of the project including Estimate at completion and related Cost-to complete, forecasted Revenues and Cash Flow, Risks and Opportunities assessment and ensure alignment with other functions including Project Controls, planning/scheduling. Supports the Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews. Participates in preparing the project cost report. Verifies the substance for cost to complete.
- Commercial terms Provides support on claim management, back-charges and insurance cases and monitors the proper follow up together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager up-stream (towards customer), side-stream (towards consortia partner) as well as down-stream (towards suppliers).
- Compliance & Internal Control Supports the Project Manager in adherence to: corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter, business specific finance directives and instructions.
- Experience of Controlling in similar industry
[Nice to have]
- SAP experience
- Finance background or project management background
- Experience of working in international company
[Minimum years of work experience required]
- 5 years
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
- Positive, flexible, self motivater, cooperative view & team player , Flexible thinking style. Fast starter & proactive.
7~10 million JPY
Social insurance, defined contribution pension, defined benefit pension, group long-term disability income compensation insurance, group term life insurance, single dormitory, own recreation facility, etc.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays，New year's holiday，Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance