Japanese not required
About the company
We are one of the one of the leading online service providers in Japan with wide ranging services from e-commerce to booking sites to financial service products and even life sciences/cancer treatments.
During this global pandemic we been performing very well and while some of their businesses took a temporary hit, other businesses are making more than up for it with significant growth as a whole business.
Who is encouraged to apply
Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that will be used by millions of users across the globe every day? This company is one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the Internet while aiming at becoming the No.1 Innovative Company in the world. By joining our TECH community, the IT powerhouse of the company, you will be part of a diverse global team and play a central role in our technology and innovation.
What's in it for you
- Fast growing, multi-cultural, international team
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, and transparent culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Work/Life Balance: we honor great work and producing great deliverables. Not sitting in the office all day and night.
- Opportunities: variety, innovation, and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day as well as Utilization of new technologies.
What you will be doing
As service owner, the successful candidate will pursue to provide the best value to customers and partners with passion. They will see the big picture of things, be flexible and make effort to be spontaneous in any situation.
- Identify customers' or partners issues, needs and desires by conducting user/market/industry research and data analysis
- Define product requirement and propose best solutions with product requirement documents and functional specifications
- Track KPI of the product and report to the stakeholders
- Coordinate and facilitate various meetings within team, across group and partners during product design process
- Make vision and product road maps according to the strategy of travel business for mid-to-long term
- Strong domain expertise in Technical background (3 years as product manager for ecommerce experience)
- Problem-solving aptitude, discover the issue, propose best solution for it
- Experience in planning projects, requirement definitions and document creation for product requirements and functional specs
- Experience in analyzing quantitative and qualitative data of customers or business operations
- Experience in design user story and customer journey
- Stakeholder management skill
- Fluency in English
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or background in software engineering
- Experience in project management
- Proven experience in product management for E-commerce
- Knowledge of travel and hospitality industry
- Experience in evangelize the product
- Team/department dependent (4 times in office is preferred)
Negotiable depending on skill.