・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time
Product Control Lead Analyst (VP)
Multinational Investment Bank
- Global - Business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions, Providing corporations, governments, investors, institutions and individuals with a broad range of financial products and services.
- Comprehensive financial services for institutional clients
- Deep and trusted client relationships
- Global network supports multinational clients
The successful candidate will have demonstrated expertise on APAC markets and leadership with an ability to oversee remotely team members based in overseas without direct reporting lines. The successful candidate will also have demonstrated ability to lead transformation and project, resulting in efficiency and improved control environment, remediation of any control gaps through standardization of controls, reporting and analysis.
The role requires interface with local regulators and senior trading Business Heads and serve as key stakeholders' advisor in the region.
The Prod Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for leading efforts that ensure the completeness, accuracy and integrity of the bank's books and records in coordination with the Finance team. The overall objective of this role is to drive efforts to control and support data integrity and general ledger reconciliation, profit attribution and new activity analysis, valuation control and product P&L and balance sheet reporting.
- Remotely manage and oversight regional PCG process and issue resolution especially focus on effective control (e.g. month end close, ledger reconciliation, FX PnL substantiation etc.)
- Manage and drive global/regional finance related projects and regulatory interaction across functions/departments (e.g. adjustment/EUC reduction project, strategical ledger enhancement, product processor enhancement etc.)
- Resolve complex and varied issues, taking of an action and weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs
- Escalate anomalies and issues in a timely manner
- Effective stakeholder management
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding our group, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 8+ years' experience in a related role
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Evidence of managing projects and regulatory interaction
- Evidence of robust control focus
- Good interpersonal skills for effective remote supervision
- Experience in financial control, valuation or ledger related discipline
- Good IT skills in excel, macro or any other programming languages
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
10 - 15 million JPY + Bonus
Social insurance, Flex, WFH, Retirement benefit system, Counselling service, Medical check-ups
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays , New year's holiday, Annual Leave, Spouse (partner) maternity leave, Volunteering time off, Maternity leave, Parental leave, Nursing care leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance