☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Global Chemical Company
1. Develop Procurement strategies in respective categories aligned with Regional Category Managers
2. Maintain relationships with Internal stakeholders to collect business needs
3. Maintain relationships with suppliers to obtain innovative ideas from supplier technologies
· Develop Procurement strategies in respective categories aligned with Regional Category Managers
· Maintain supplier relationships in local to deliver competitive values from suppliers with daily negations analysed by feedstock market benchmarks.
· Manage Pipeline projects / structured savings with R&D for further cost competitiveness and risk mitigation
· Facilitate competitive bidding process for implementing indirect material (CAPEX, OPEX & Spot Buy)
· Market analysis with Market index of movement, demand analysis with respective internal stakeholders
· Maintain procurement process and system, and ensure full compliance to Procurement Minimum controls
· Organize supplier audits together with internal stakeholders (e.g. QA/QC/EHS)
· Work proactively with JP procurement to manage synergy projects with mutual suppliers
· Represent respective meetings with Regional Procurement Group
· Strong Leadership Skill (Strategy development, Change management, engagement and collaboration with others)
· Management Skill (highly motivated, self-starter, professionalism, communication)
· Global minded and experienced in working in a multicultural environment
· Excellent business acumen
· Native-level Japanese / Business-level English (both verbal and written)
English Language level: Business level
Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
Work permission in Japan required
~13 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain, Purchasing, Manufacturing