・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time
Global enterprise software solution provider
We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best
We're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
Presales Consultants are specialists in new sale and customer development. With an important role in the sale phase creating business opportunities with a solution-oriented perspective, The Presales consultant will demonstrate to the customers how our product will fulfil their functional needs and deliver the value expected from the investment.
The Presales Consultant is accountable for preparation of presentations and product demonstrations and should work to build trusting relationships internally with their sales teams locally and internationally as well as with customers and partners.
Sales and Business Development Activity:
- Provide answers to technical questions within the Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP) process
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Build demonstrations aligned with the customers key business objectives
- Demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution
- Ensure discipline of excellence and passion to every customer engagement
- Ensure the successful delivery of Proof of Concepts (POC) is tied to the customers' success criteria and business initiatives
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of our products and services including roadmaps and occasional liaison with Product Management
- Appreciation of the major customers' needs to provide and/or propose commercially and viable product/solution improvement feedbacks
- Team work with consulting Solution Architect to articulate a proper economical solution for the customer in relation with the evaluated and perceived value delivery
- Manage a long-term relationship with a customer throughout the lifetime of sales and implementation process to become a trusted advisor of the client
- Work collaboratively with sales channels providing strategy, guidance, tactics and industry knowledge working towards annual sales team objectives
- Effectively convey our value proposition, product suite, technical architecture, and deployment model to customers/partners organizations
- Create awareness of our consulting capabilities by inputting to the creation of campaigns, marketing materials, sales and technical documentation
- Actively contribute to marketing activities
- Internal initiatives:
- Create customer success story and knowledge sharing, both internal and external purpose
- Coach and mentor fellow Consultants through trainings and On Job hands on training
- Lead and contribute on internal initiatives like designing and development of accelerators, templates or tools
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement of existing our processes and methodology
- An academic background in engineering, Business or IT (or equivalent hands on experience)
- Successful delivery of projects in a relevant industry setting, preferably in a similar role
- Solid domain functional expertise aligned to the role focus
- Experiences in managing all levels of management in the customer organization to achieve project success
- Ability to help customers to prioritize business needs to meet budget and timing constraint
- Ability to articulate and explain technologies with business acumen
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally
- Excellent communication skills in English and a local language based on role location
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Solid knowledge of our products, or similar competitive solutions
- Specific industry knowledge from target industries aligned to the role focus
- Formal Project Management training and certifications (such as Project Management Institute, Prince 2, IPMA and so on)
10-20 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology