☑Foreign business ☑English language required
Project Manager (Delivery Manager)
Global Telecom Company
1. Management of assigned Wide Area Network (WAN) projects and transitions complying to Project Management Methodology(PMM) that covers Initiation, Define, Organise & Plan, Implement & Control and Handover & Closure.
2. Lead the project team members that are key to the successful delivery of the projects.
3. Manage change to project scope and schedule to maintain customer satisfaction.
4. Record risk and issue and timely escalation to relevant stakeholders for resolution.
5. Communication to stakeholders and project reporting.
6. Help the team members to resolve conflicts and interface problems within the project and ensure successful delivery of the project.
7. Manage customer relationship during the projects through strong governance.
8. Provide pre-sales support for RFPs by preparing Gantt chart, customized response for bid questions and presentation on Project Management to potential customers.
9. Provide regular updates on progress of the project to the customers.
10. Provide weekly/monthly project status reports to management.
11. Ensure that customer projects are completed with high quality and to the customer's satisfaction.
12. Provide Project Completion Handover Documentation to customer.
13. Facilitate project handover meeting to Operations
Must have Good to have Qualifications
- Degree in Electronics Engineering/Telecommunication
- Degree in IT/Engineering Telco Experience
- At least 5 years of IT experience in a multi-disciplinary environment (Data Centre Operations, Network, Storage, Server, Middleware)
- At least 2 years of Project Management experience in a low to mid-level complexity IT infrastructure outsourcing environment.
- NIL Technical / Professional Skills
- Certified in PMP, PRINCE II or CITPM
Non-Technical / Soft Skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Competent at communicating at the Senior and Executive Management level.
- High level verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong personal commitment to achieving results.
- Have passion and with excellent appreciation of customer service.
- Capacity to present persuasive arguments to key stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability in decision making.
- Well develop Project Management skills with the competency in managing large scale projects and work under tight schedule.
- Demonstrate ability and a proven record of working with customers and 3rd party vendors at Senior & Executive Management level.
- Strong people management skills and demonstrated ability to manage and lead a multicultural team of resources.
・ English Language level: Business level
・ Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
・ Work permission in Japan required
7~10 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Project Management, Information Technology