About the company
We are one one of the one of the leading online service providers in Japan with wide ranging services from e-commerce to booking sites to financial service products and even life sciences/cancer treatments.
During this global pandemic we been performing very well and while some of their businesses took a temporary hit, other businesses are making more than up for it with significant growth as a whole business.
Who is encouraged to apply
Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that will be used by millions of users across the globe every day? This company is one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the Internet while aiming at becoming the No.1 Innovative Company in the world. By joining our TECH community, the IT powerhouse of the company, you will be part of a diverse global team and play a central role in our technology and innovation.
What's in it for you
- Fast growing, multi-cultural, international team
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, and transparent culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Work/Life Balance: we honor great work and producing great deliverables. Not sitting in the office all day and night.
- Opportunities: variety, innovation, and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day as well as Utilization of new technologies
What you will be doing
- You will join the team which responsible for Rakuten Ichiba shop management system.
- Shop management are important for Rakuten Ichiba merchants, engineering team you joined need to provide new functionalities to meet merchant demand and improve their satisfaction.
- Development experience more than 5 years of PHP Web application
- Development experience of using some PHP FW
- Development experience of using JQuery
- Experience of using Apache
- Experience of Relation Database(Oracle or mysql)
- Experience of Linux, Git
- Experience of CI/CD with Jenkins or other tools
- Development experience of using Java/Spring Boot Web application
- Development experience using React
- Development experience using Perl
- Experience of using Weblogic or Tomcat
- Experience of using Test Framework such as PHPUnit/JUnit/Selenium
- Experience of using Redis, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Grafana, Kibana
- Experience of stress test / performance test
- Experience of container architecture such as Docker, Kubernetes in system development
- Knowledge of system scalability and sustainability
- System operation experience (investigation / analysis / trouble handling)
- Team/department dependent (4 times in office is preferred)
Japanese not required