※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Oncology Medical Advisor
[Salary] 10〜13 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Responsible for implementing the Medical Affairs Plan of specified Team strategies, driving a consistent approach to carrying out scientific engagement activities internally and in the field; ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and our policy/code of conduct
- Effectively develop strong strategic relationships with key influencers and external organizations to ensure that company retains a leading voice within the therapeutic areas in Japan.
- Co-ordinate and utilize specialist knowledge and align with cross-functional brand colleagues to formulate and implement short- and long-term medical strategy for access and use of our medicines
- In the case for pre-launch activity, Oncology Medical Advisor may take Hybrid role for both office-based and customer facing role according to the Medical Plan and may be recognized as our representatives in clinical trials as customer facing role
- Graduate degree of medical, pharmaceutical or life science.
- Significant experience in a role successfully engaging in scientific exchange with external experts.
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills to represent the company in a professional manner at medical, scientific and public events.
- Academic (research) background, experience in drug development, regulatory, medical scientist
- Ideally 5 years pharmaceutical industry experience and successfully scientific engagement with external experts.
- New staff may gain this experience in post.
- As a senior expert (leadership role in medical organization), certain period of working experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry and previous working experience as medical role is critical.
- Oncology Medical Advisor will require Oncology experience or knowledge to develop Medical Affairs Plan including EAP strategy, biomarker strategy for each asset to support Oncology J-MAL.
- Solid grounding in clinical, medical and pharmaceutical science with the ability to rapidly assimilate specific and detailed knowledge in these areas
- Experience evaluating and effectively communicating evidence-based medicine
- Proven leadership experience and ability to lead change
- Strong scientific communication and presentation skills
- English: Fluent or upper Business level
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- PharmD or life scientist with PhD and scientific expertise in Oncology and/or Immunology.
- Experience of Oncology MSL/ Medical Advisor/Clinical Development/Clinical Operation
- Experience of Oncology clinical practice
- Experience of basic research of Oncology and/or Immunology
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider