・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time
Financial Software Company
We've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you're passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join us.
- Assist with the implementation of the Network Project Deployment Plans and Operational support
- Implement network configuration for client connectivity and troubleshoot end to end client connectivity issues.
- Maintains regional network systems, as needed, and provides off-hours coverage via mobile/remote access as necessary
- Ensure the accuracy of network inventory, circuit inventory and network diagrams
- Management of network vendors and carriers to ensure their services can fulfil our SLA
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- Experience in the Financial or Fintech industry is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology related discipline
- Hands-on experience with Cisco Router/Switch, Firewall, VPN, F5 LTM
- Hands-on experience with Windows / Linux technologies.
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP qualification
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Japanese
8-10 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays , New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology