☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
- Identify and classify thought leaders, investigators and healthcare professionals (HCP) in assigned areas of therapeutic interest, and develop and maintain professional relationships with them to ensure timely, effective and appropriate communication of current and emerging medical and scientific information on our products support of appropriate prescribing and improved patient care and outcomes
- Present data and introduce scientific literatures/ information on company's area of interest to HCPs including physicians, academic institutions, researchers, and allied health care professionals, consistent with all our policies and procedures
- Execute Advisory Board and other scientific forums to bring back critical customer insights and feedback and provide support to the medical execution (Abstracts, posters, publications)
- Conduct scientific exchanges related to company's area of interest at Scientific Societies and Academic Medical Centers and ensure that healthcare organizations have the latest information on our products resulting in appropriate prescribing, and improved patient care and outcomes Powered by Purpose
- Serve as a local medical and scientific resource to company for product planning, clinical insights and intelligence
- Capture, synthesize and deliver HCP derived scientific insights to company
- Deliver mentoring to internal our colleagues about our products and its relevant diseases
- Support company's MA sponsored clinical studies to keep timelines (site and investigators selection, communication with investigators) in collaboration with Medical Director and CRO
- Respond to investigator inquiries and support investigator-sponsored studies (ISS) submissions through appropriate internal processes.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company and minimum 3 years of experience as MSL, working in Medical Affairs in a global setting including experience launching global products
- Prior experience in a pulmonary disease or infectious disease is preferred. Additional experience in rare diseases (and pulmonary circulation) also highly valued
- Experience in Clinical Development is a plus
- Prior experience in supporting a product launch preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of legal, regulatory and compliance policies
- Requires strong business acumen with strategic thinking and highly effective analytic skills
- Health outcomes, pharmacoeconomics, population-based health management experience is preferred
- An uncompromising ethical standard and level of conduct are essential.
- Ability to quickly understand and dialogue on subjects that are at the interface between medicine and policy which are relevant to company's areas of interest (disease condition, patient reported outcomes, competitive pipelines and lifecycle plans, medical and pharmacy benefits, quality programs, etc.) is needed.
- Ability to connect the "internal" science to the "external" unmet medical need and communicate complex clinical data in a user-friendly way.
- Strategic/logical thinking
- Understanding of biomedical research and drug development and the ability to communicate data in an impactful way
- Demonstrated experience improving, developing and implementing new processes
- Flexible, diplomatic and able to effectively deal with ambiguity
- Works effectively across functions as a team player
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness Powered by Purpose
- Master's degree in Pharmacy, Life Science or equivalent required, PhD is preferred
- Must successfully exhibit our five (5) core corporate competencies of: Collaboration, Accountability, Passion, Respect, and Integrity; along with any other position specific competencies
- Individuals must demonstrate the ability to interact successfully in a dynamic and culturally diverse workplace
- Travel up to 70% (domestic and international), some of which will be overnight in nature
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
9〜14 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider