☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
He/she will contribute to the development of medical strategy, planning & execution of medical affairs activities with the benefit of the patient at the forefront and ensures medical activities are delivered with integrity and scientific accuracy.
He/she will provide scientific and medical information leadership by thoroughly understanding of the products (and relevant disease areas) and serving as a key scientific and medical resource.
As Medical Operations manager, he/she will be responsible for company's Medical Affairs IT systems implementation and maintenance (Call center system, VEEVA MSL module, …), medical publishing (outsourced and in-house), vendors oversight as well as ensuring medical affairs compliance and overseeing the medical affairs operations activities in Japan.
- Master or PhD in scientific field
- 5 years of relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry in medical affairs, medical information or medical affairs operations.
- Track record as Head of Medical Information in a pharma company
- Experience at managing a call center (out-sourcing) and possibly with VEEVA MSL module Skills/Knowledge/Languages
- Expert knowledge of medical information / medical affairs process and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese (English: business level)
- Negotiation skills and vendor management skills
- Language skills: Japanese (native level), English (business level)
- Excellent writing skills in Japanese
- High ethical standards
- Demonstrated success working effectively within matrix environments in the drug development or medical affairs pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced scientific knowledge
- Is able to challenge yet at the same time engender trust, placing the needs of the organization/team before your own
- Functional competencies, including but not limited to organization, prioritization and planning skills, negotiation skills, communication & presentation skills
- Leadership and communication skills and a demonstrated ability to develop constructive and effective relationships with colleagues and management
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, create innovative strategies and anticipate future trends and consequences
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1) and Excellent writing skills
- Work permission in Japan required
10〜12 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider