※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Medical Doctor
[Salary] 12〜15 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
◆Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Cross functional member s to contribute to the development of products desired in the medical field and to maximize of product value.
- Participate in discussions on optimizing our technology with algorithms.
- Understanding of our treatments through discussions with KOLs at our target hospitals.
- Support sales from science perspective as the core of medical communication that emphasizes compliance.
- Join the discussion with KOLs for proper use of our product to meet "Unmet Needs" in Join the discussion with KOLs for proper use of product to meet "Unmet Needs" in cancer treatment.
- Conduct a wide range of medical / science activities such as doctor Conduct -led clinical trials, publications, and advisory board meetings.
- Evaluation and sup Evaluation and support of clinical trials, presentations at academic conferences on clinical port of clinical trials, publications, promotional materials, web contents, information on briefing sessions, trials, etc. Manage operational aspects of clinical trials from study start-up through database lock as assigned, with adherence to stated goals, timelines, budgets, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- M.D license
- Have capability to work proactively in a global environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team/matrix environment on multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Cross--functional, smooth communication skills with a wide range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of related Knowledge of related medical science and regulations medical science and regulations
- Business level English（海外本社・ラボとのやり取りあり）
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Ph.D. holder in Science
- Healthcare industry experience
- Previous experience with oncology studies/global clinical trial experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Director
Job Function: Health Care Provider