※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 9〜13 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
The MSL role is field based customer facing role, activities should be Key medical expert (KME) focused with the intent to maximize medical one on one interactions with HCPs. Approximately 50-70% travel is expected in the role
- Acts as a scientific expert knowledgeable of our products, disease state and competitors
- Establishes long term scientific/strategic relationships with leading specialists (physicians nurses, allied health), and with related medical societies and academic centers of excellence
- Ensures KMEs and organizations have access to relevant scientific information
- Facilitates KME involvement in educational forums and advisory boards to optimize scientific knowledge exchange
- Serves as an important partner to internal stakeholders through communication of relevant information
- Key Medical Experts (KMEs) Engagement (40%)
- Internal collaboration (20%)
- Scientific Data Knowledge and communication (20%)
- Data generation & publication (10%)
- Support life cycle management/ regulatory strategies (10%)
- Master's Degree in science, pharmacy or medicine is minimal (PhD is preferred)
- 3 years of working experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Medical affairs experience preferred; MSL experience best
- Therapeutic area: neuroscience preferred; Alzheimer's Disease best
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong functional & technical skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex data to different audiences
- Strong Team player and collaborator
- Customer focused both internal and external
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider