☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
メディカルアフェアーズ（Neuroscience Therapeutic Area）
- Responsible to develop the Medical Affairs product strategy through the analysis of medical needs collected from all internal & external stakeholders of the therapeutic area
- Responsible for managing MAF study / publication portfolio in alignment with brand strategy
- Day to day project management for activities based on the Medical Affairs Plan in responsible disease areas
- Responsible for execution of each Medical Education project including DTC activities (ex. Public seminar). This will entail strategic thinking and project management around the programs created within medical education group or Medical Affairs. This includes liaising with thought leaders, academic institutions, and internal stakeholders in order to drive medical education initiatives
ROLE (Main expectations)
- Driving functional excellence and alignment
- Driving customer focus
- Leading entire Therapeutic Area (TA) activities by providing clinical direction and strong leadership
- Develop close relationship with Thought Leaders in the TA (TOP KOL Management)
- Developing the Disease Area (DA) strategy aligned with the brand strategy under supervision of TA Director
- Managing evidence generation / publication in align with brand strategy in a compliant manner of internal and external regulations
- Managing MAF initiated clinical/non-clinical study
- Day to day project management (lead) for MAF activities, report the progress to internal stakeholders
- Gathering and analyzing medical needs through communication with HCPs
- Analyzing medical needs and gaps based on inquiries and providing appropriate information to product strategy
- Support MR medical knowledge trainings in collaboration with SL&T
EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL INTERACTIONS
The role involves extensive interactions with :
- Domestic and international KOLs in responsible therapeutic area.
- Regional leadership team
- Other local management board members
- Sales and Marketing leaders in JPKK
- R&D, PV, PMS and Regulatory Affairs leaders in Japan
- All Medical Affairs leaders and members
- Work experience of 3-5 years in Medical Affairs, R&D, or marketing of pharmaceutical industry.
- Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a broad range of personnel in a cross-functional team environment.
- Presentation skills and business acumen as a necessity
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex business situations and identify trends and creative business solutions.
- Possess GLP competencies as Senior Leaders
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Work experience of 2-3 years in specific Therapeutic area in Medical Affairs organization
- Work experience related with NS therapeutic
- Deep understanding of local regulatory policy and industry's code of practice related to drug registration, pharmaceutical promotion and clinical study
- Understanding on operations and execution of clinical studies
- Research experience in data science/RWE is highly preferred.
- English Language level: Business level (English teleconference 1-2/week)
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
9〜14 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider