・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Manager Store Design and Construction
Global Apparel Brand Company
The Manager of Construction is a critical position primarily responsible for the direct management of the company retail, outlet and corporate office construction projects.
- Directly reports to Senior Manager of Store Development Japan & Korea
- Effectively execute out plan and strategy set forth by department head
- Prepare and manage construction schedules
- Review all schematic, design development and final construction drawings to ensure the company is building cost effective retail and outlet stores and offices
- Review and ensure Landlord tenant criteria and construction portions of the lease are thoroughly evaluated and communicated to internal and external business partners
- Manage and coordinate with consultants and vendors. They include, but are not limited to, production architects, engineers, renderers, furniture vendors, general contractors
- Track and maintain project costs-to-date through the approval of all invoices utilizing the department project accounting tracking reports.
- Coordinate with the Brands' Retail Team to ensure all store operation needs are addressed prior to turnover (e.g. registers are installed and programmed, security systems and CCTV equipment are operational, etc.)
- Maintain excellent relationships with contractors, consultants, designers and internal customers.
- Ensure all financial closeout documents are complete, correct and timely
- Serve as mentor to other project managers in the Construction Department
- Align with the company goals
- Degree in architecture or interior design.
- 5-7 years' experience in a design, architectural consultancy and project management consultancy.
- Ability to work independently with strong initiative on many different types of projects simultaneously with aggressive timelines
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & AutoCAD
- Photoshop proficiency preferred
- Ability to travel extensively
- Strong Japanese verbal and written communication skills
- Korean proficiency is preferred but not a must
- Verbal, written and communication English proficiency is a must
5 ~ 8.5 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Design