☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Global Major Brokerage Firm
We are actively seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Compliance and Legal Department. This position will work closely with the head of the department.
1. Management of internal rules controlled by our Compliance and Legal Department.
- Assisting seniors to revise our internal rules, when there is a change in laws and regulations related to the rules
- Monitoring the consistency between our global policies and Japan rules with the assistance of seniors.
- Regularly checking the relevance within our rules and consistency of each rule.
2. Collecting information regarding laws and regulations related to the company.
- Striving to collect information on revisions to laws and regulations related to our business by assisting seniors through meetings with authorities or external lawyers, and participation in external seminars and so forth.
3. Compliance work
- Mainly assisting the manager in charge of central compliance work such as reporting to the authorities, for example preparing periodic reports to the Financial Services Agency, creating periodic reports to the Japan Securities Dealers Association, etc.
- Responsible for Self-Inspection that regularly inspects the work-flow of each department.
- Assisting the manager in charge in carrying out daily trading surveillance work.
- Assisting seniors and providing advice on the work of other departments from the perspective of legal compliance.
4. Business related to the Risk Management Committee
- Attending RMC and preparing minutes.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience in a financial institution. Experiences outside the Legal Department or Compliance Department will also be evaluated,
- Or, minimum 2 to 3 years work experience in the Legal Department of a company that is not a financial institution,
- Or, law school graduate (judicial qualification is not required) is preferred.
- Desirable to have a bachelor's degree in law
- Native Level Japanese, Fluent in English
- English Language level: Fluent level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
8-12 million JPY + bonus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Legal