※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 7〜8 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Support the local compliance program in line with strategic business objectives.
- Manage, implement and continuously improve compliance of Japan Market consistent with global and local business objectives under the supervision of Head of Japan Compliance.
- Support developing written SOPs, standards, and processes for applicable areas of responsibility.
- Consult with colleagues in identifying and resolving compliance issues and provide practical guidance or solution to colleagues to comply with applicable laws, policies and procedures.
- Support Head of Japan Compliance to ensure that compliance activities are consistent with global and local compliance program.
- Support Japan Market compliance risk profile to ensure that risk does not exceed identified acceptable levels.
- Minimum of BA/BS degree
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management experience
- Desire to build compliance career.
- Proactive, self-motivated and openness
- Business communication level in English
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- MBA, LLM, or any other advanced degree
- Legal, Governance, Risk and/or Compliance work experience
- Knowledge of pharma-related local/international laws, regulations and industry standards (e.g. JPMA, MHLW Guideline, FTC, FCPA, UK Bribery Act)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Legal