・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Perform operational tasks within Customer Servicing area. Resolution of tasks accurately and efficiently to achieve the fixed service level target. Coordinating all required continuous improvement actions.
- Customer service operational tasks: Call handling, Channel handling - Emails & Chat, Customer enquiries, Complaint handling
- Ensure efficient customer service processes
- Manage customer queries by sharing products information, repair request submission and checking status, etc. to customers when asked.
- Manage daily call queries which include 1st level escalation management in a composed manner.
- Ability to respond email and written request from customer in accordance with companies operating procedure within the stipulated turnaround time.
- Maintain customer services support with program subscribers.
- Flair in writing and composing to or customers on customer queries
- Language Support required: Good verbal and written communication skills - Primary Local Language
- 1 year of experience in CS/Japanese Contact Center
- Native level Japanese speaking resources.
- Customer Focus (focus on internal customers and impact on our external customers) and Experience in Claims Management will be an asset
- Bias for action (focus on results and use of intelligent risk taking)
- Team Alignment (team player; supports and respects others) ▪ Accountability and responsibility (personally driving change and using operational discipline to deliver on the promise)
- Growth Mindset (placing a fresh emphasis on innovation and having the ambition to grow)
- Good communication skills, ability to cooperate with external and internal customers
- Problem solving and decision-making ability
- Ability to work with various IT applications
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Knowledge of MS Office
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Customer Service