☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Junior Relationship Manager
Global Investment Company
- Preparing and managing all regular/ad-hoc RFP for institutional clients in Japan.
- Preparing and managing all regular reporting for institutional clients in Japan.
- Supporting senior relationship managers.
- Supporting public/private asset product specialists.
- Preparing and managing regular/ad-hoc client materials including RFP for institutional clients in Japan based on the information from global offices (Boston, Toronto, London, and Hong Kong).
- Preparing and managing all regular reporting for public pension fund, private pension fund, large financial institution, and private placement fund.
- Sending RFPs and regular reporting to existing clients and consultant firms on behalf of senior relationship managers.
- Supporting senior relationship manager (day-to-day business, preparing for quarterly meetings).
- Managing and Updating presentation materials by collaborating with Product team (Public and Private asset)
- Has basic knowledge of RFP and client reporting.
- A proven ability to work well at team and firm-wide level.
- Intellectually curious, creative, proactive, self-motivated and solution oriented.
- Has strong skills with MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word (must) and T-STAR, Salesforce.
- Has excellent communication (oral and writing) skills, in both Japanese (Native) and English (Business).
- Work permission in Japan required
8~10 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance