・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business☑English language required☑Japanese language required☑Flex time☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
IT Systems/Network Administrator
Global Luxury Brand
- Manage IT Hardware according to corporate and regional guidelines and standards to both office and retail shops.
- Install and configure Domain Controller with DNS and DHCP roles.
- Manage Active Directory users: Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Install and configure the LAN switches, according to corporate and regional guidelines.
- Install servers and configure services, settings, directories and permission, printers, storage, etc according to corporate and regional guidelines to both office and retail shops.
- Manage proxy server and URL filtering rules.
- Manage WAN installation and issues with regional and corporate IT and cooperate with Corporate IT on routing issues.
- Coordinate the WIFI infrastructure and it services, along with the System Integrators and Corporate IT
- Monitor and maintain daily IT operations
- Perform any other IT related tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor
- Provide helpdesk support in office and shops, hardware and network support and troubleshooting
- Able to work independently on managing the Windows environment
- Provide helpdesk, hardware and network support and troubleshooting
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created.
- College or above in Computer related discipline
- Skills: Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2012, Microsoft Exchange 2016,
- Active Directory, OFFICE365
- Antivirus, Proxy, Backup,
- Cisco Switches/Router Systems, FORTIGATE Router Systems
- Networking experience
- 3-4 years of experience in IT function
- Organized, self-disciplined and with good communications skills
- first level hardware and software troubleshooting abilities.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
[Working days /Time]
9:30-18:30pm *Flex time (Core time 11-15)
~ 6.5 Million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Tokyo * Remote work is available for 2 days now
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate~ Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Administrative, Engineering