☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
IT Service Manager
◆WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Service Management Lead of TechOps Japan key responsibilities will be to help develop, improve and deliver Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) process management in our TechOps Japan organization.
The ideal candidate has excellent knowledge and experience of the practical implementation and use of the ITSM Framework, IT Infrastructure Services, formal IT processes and typical business processes. The role is responsible for identifying and addressing the local wants and needs, refine and improve the existing Service Portfolio (aligned with Global Service Management), define, and implement additional formal IT Service Management functions, and ensure that projects and services aligns with and supports the overall business strategy. This role requires a candidate who excels at building relationships across teams to align strategies and drive execution.
This is a hands-on role, and the candidate should be adaptive to a continually changing and fast-paced environment.
◆WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON:
In this role you will be asked to drive ITSM operational productivity and compliance as well as proactive trend reporting related to Incident and Problem Management. You will work closely with internal Service Owners and Service Process Managers, to implement Service Catalogs, Service Offerings, Service Management workflows, Configuration Item databases, Configuration Management processes, and other related ITIL management practices and processes.
◆WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH:
You will partner with peers as well as senior and internal business partners to cultivate collaboration, alignment and integrated planning and execution across all functions. You will have close partnership with the Portfolio, Product, Engineering and Technology Operations functions of Japan Technology. You will work closely to coordinate with other Technology and APLA business teams on dependencies across the portfolio.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to define/align on service portfolio roadmaps, maturity path, customer priorities and drive to continuously improve maturity levels
- Design and utilize scorecards/reports, surveys, methods, and tools to monitor KPI, OLA and SLA compliance
- Develop business cases to propose and implement additional ITSM processes and functions to further improve service - Knowledge Management, Release Management, Event Management, Request Management (with self-service capabilities)
- Operates with a strong sense of urgency ensuring that the operationalized ITSM processes and functions add value to all stakeholders, with respect to the delivery, management, and consumption of those services
- Aid in the continuous improvement of ITSM Change, Incident and Problem management process/capability adoption, compliance, execution and supporting solutions
- Bachelor's (preferred) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' demonstrable and relatively recent experience in ITSM (IT Service Management) and/or IT Service Delivery Leadership
- Language requirement of both Japanese and English
- Practical experience of ITIL and ITIL certification(s)
- Experience in working in ITSM tools like ServiceNow and its automation feasibilities for reporting
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a high sense of accountability, urgency, and drive
- Local/ Domestic Hire Only.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10〜13.2 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology