・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
☑Japanese global company☑Listed company☑English language required ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
[Features] Commuting fee paid / no dress code//near station/Global Company /Other temp staff is working/No smoking in the office/ Global Environment
IT Security Engineer
Japanese IT Company
- We build scalable platforms that powers the our global systems, and we play the central role of technical innovation in the e-commerce space.
- We are seeking an experienced Security Engineer challenged to various tasks aspect of the Information Security and Compliance field.
- 3+ years of professional experience in information security field.
- Understanding of the core concepts of network, web/mobile application protocols and its security issues.
- Experience in Web/Mobile Penetration Testing and/or Vulnerability Assessment
- Detailed understanding & experience of Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language (shell, Python, Perl)
- Basic knowledge and experience of PCI/DSS and ISMS compliance.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong team work capability in a diverse team environment.
- Strong ownership and sense of responsibility
- English Language level: Business level
- Work permission in Japan required
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Basic understanding of the security architecture framework, threat modeling, security pattern and security best practices in SDLC.
- Experience in managing and supporting security related hands-on operations.
- Basic knowledge of privacy related field with GDPR and CCPA
- Holder of any security related certifications, ex: Security +, CEH, CISSP, CISM may be advantageous.
- Experience analyzing issues holistically, from the application tier through security perspective, down to the infrastructure
- Experience in working with SIEM and/or participated in Security Incident Response projects
- Passion for learning and using new technologies.
[Working days /Time]
Monday to Friday
6~8 Million yen
Tokyo*Hybrid (On-site: 4 days/week, 1 day/week WFH)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Information Technology, Engineering