☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
IT Business System Analyst
Global Entertainment Company
* The company is quite friendly and really values cooperation, team work, harmony.
System Supporting on Applications for Creative, Product Lifecycle Management and Access management etc.
- Pro-actively resolve support requests from our internal users and external licensee's users.
- Handle system errors and work with end-users for analyze, diagnose, test and implement solutions according to professional structured approach.
- Ensure risks and issues are identified, tracked, reported, escalated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Empathize with end-users to provide the best-possible workarounds
- Collaborate with IT teams in APAC and Global for further diagnosis and analysis of unsolved issues.
- Use administrative tools to manager user access and authorization in a professional and organized manner.
- Provide support issue statistics and reports on a regular basis
- Generate and verify statistics and reports for Ad-hoc business needs, as well as on a regular basis.
- Monitor system and interface for early warning.
- Responsible to broadcast email communication to end users for planned system outages and upcoming release dates
Change request and Project supporting
- Collaborate with the project team to proactively suggest change in process and workflow in order to improve the efficiency of the customer
- Liaise with all regions to promote Japan's requirements, prioritize issues, collaborate, and share knowledge and initiatives
- Involve testing and knowhow transfer at an early stage, leverage operation support experience to detect risk timely and provide recommendations for risk mitigation.
- Work with key stakeholder and end-users to manage training requirements.
- As coordinator for training program for internal and external users, including schedule, logistics such as enrollment and venue booking etc.
- As an acknowledged expert, provide training services to the customer (or other team members), including creating detailed documentation tailored to specific users and stakeholders
- Relevant Business and/or Computer Science, Management information system degree with significant experience in a global organization
- Minimum 3 years user support of business application
- Excellent customer service skills, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Technically able with Microsoft products, and a good understanding of business application for Design, Product Lifecycle Management, Business Process Management, Project Management, Access Management etc.
- Demonstrated ability to complete assignments with speed, accuracy, and quality
- Good command of English and Japanese, both verbal and written
- Interacts well with people with different work styles and cultures
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and creative self-starter, proactive and reliable
- Experience of using JIRA, Confluence and Service Now for incident and change management
- ITIL certification is preferable
- Hands-on experience in Application development
- Understanding of Contract Administration and Financial principles
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
6-8 million JPY
Social insurance, Hybrid Work (half/half but over a period of month), Flex time
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology