- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time ☑Remote
Global Consulting Firm
- Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing.
- Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
- Shape the future of the Internal Audit through involvement in departmental initiatives that enable us to become more efficient and effective in everything we do.
- Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in external or internal auditing or similar compliance-based roles
- Experience conducting external/internal audits or assessments, preferably for a global organization
- Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques.
- Agile and adaptable to constantly learn new things
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency with the English and Japanese languages
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Possession of a relevant professional certification (CPA, CMA, CA, or CIA) is preferred
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- Ability to travel (up to 20%)
[Salary] 6~10 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing