- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
World leading Asset Management Company with offices in over 30 countries.
Supporting a variety of audit project activities, such as:
- Engaging with our stakeholders to understand and document key processes and risks within a specific business unit
- Preparing process narratives and briefing memos
- Evaluating process design and operations to analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of these processes
- Investigating and escalating issues identified during testing
- Validating the remediation of issues
- Performing regulatory and industry-driven audit reviews
- Participating in ongoing business monitoring and optimization activities, such as:
- Identifying emerging firm-wide and business risks and understanding key changes in strategies and operating model through quarterly engagements with business management.
- Completing quarterly risk assessments of business areas
- Contributing to projects aimed at optimizing business processes and control activities
- Providing advisory services during the development of new businesses and systems
- Leading or contributing to global departmental projects
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with our businesses and support functions, including acting as the primary Internal Audit business engagement liaison for one or more lines of business
- Travel to regional and international locations may be required
- Preparing responses for the local regulators and client requests in Japanese.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in finance, economics, accounting, or business management is preferred. BA/BS, or equivalent is required.
- Audit experiences in English and in Japanese environment
- Prior financial services experience is preferable, including understanding of financial instruments and asset management processes and risks
- Interest in broad exposure to investment management, sales, trading, operations, risk management, finance and compliance activities in the asset management industry
- Proficient understanding of current regulatory and industry events
- Relevant professional certifications are a plus
9~11.5 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Transportation allowance, Various social insurances, Retirement Allowance, Health checkup (once a year), etc.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave,
Sick leave, Celebration and condolence leave, Maternity/ childcare leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing