※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Integrated Evidence Generation Lead
[Salary] 9〜12 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Collaborating with key stakeholders in MAPV and related functions including global, the Integrated Evidence Generation (IEG) lead takes following tasks and responsibilities:
- Contribute to and shape IEG strategy for responsible product(s) through effective collaborations with relevant internal and global stakeholders
- Lead the development and execution of company-sponsored RWD/RWE studies based on RWD/RWE expertise in partnership with TA medical affairs (MATA) and post-marketing surveillance (PMS)
-Primary RWD/RWE (e.g., Nin-interventional study)
-Secondary RWD/RWE (e.g., Database study including PMS)
-Patient-generated health data including patient reported outcome and digital biomarkers
- Develop the concept and protocol of primary and secondary RWD/RWE studies
- Review the concept and protocol of primary and secondary RWD/RWE in collaboration with MATA
- Support RWD/RWE generation led by Market Access (e.g., HEOR study) and by RDJ as a collaborator
- Lead/facilitate the collaborative research projects on secondary data generation with academia
- Translates the strategic needs of business stakeholders into portfolio of analytics projects and manage strategic initiatives incorporating the most innovative methodological approach and appropriate data sources, tools, and platforms
- Obtain the up-to-date information and new technologies/methodologies related to RWD/RWE and feed back to internal stakeholders
- Support trainings in RWD/RWE related field for internal stakeholders based on professional knowledge
- University degree or above
- At least 2 years experience in one or more of the following areas, including but not limited to Market Access, Commercial, Epidemiology, R&D, Data Science, and/or Medical Affairs
- Appropriate experience with Regulatory Agency and KOL interactions is desirable
- Track records in leading/managing projects involving cross-functional teams and expertise Desirable
- Experience in Oncology is desirable
- Business level English (TOEIC 730 or above)
- High communication and collaboration skills
- Someone with an inclusive and analytical mindset
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- PhD Holder
- HEOR Experienced person/ or some with Integrated Evidence Generation experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider