※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 6〜7 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
We are currently recruiting a talented Influencer Marketing Manager for our Influencer & Artist Collaboration department who will bring passion to what they do, day in and day out. This position will be responsible for helping us scale our influencer marketing strategy, managing multiple influencer campaigns & budgets across channels. The ideal candidate is passionate about all things social media, an avid user of Instagram, absorbs news through Twitter and gets life updates from influencers or how to tips via Youtube. You'll be professional at the same time, comfortable speaking to KOLs big and small with the same level of courtesy. Extremely organized and interested in data, you are as curious about reporting and keeping track of things like gifting & campaign statuses as you are with the visual result!
- Develop, implement and manage multiple influencer campaigns and budgets across channels from ideation to launch for different objectives. Responsible for ROI optimization and performance. Provide end-to-end solutions
- Manage, optimize and maintain a strong influencer database portal, as well as oversee influencer teams to meet monthly KPIs and quarter KPIs for global projects
- Optimize the brand presence and values through different marketing activation including but not limited to social media, influencers campaigns, content-driven campaigns, to increase social followers, drive website traffic and conversion
- Implement and manage analytical tools to track and evaluate the performance and ROI of various marketing and influencer campaigns
- Provide monthly competitor analysis and reports
- Manage regional influencer agencies and make sure KPIs are achieved, as well as provide local learnings and insights for business or website improvement
- Track weekly / monthly / quarterly channel KPI targets to manage budget and resources effectively
- Work with other regional and cross-functional teams to push forward marketing agendas
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or Communications or related field
- Fluent Japanese and English in verbal and written communication and presentational skills
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in influencer and social media marketing in eCommerce field
- Data-driven mindset
- Practical understanding and knowledge of Influencer management, Digital Marketing and Social Media marketing
- Strong sense in influencer demographics, profiles and trends
- Strong planning, analytical, creative, result-oriented, and able to work independently
- Strong collaborative working style and listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Adobe Photoshop is a plus
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing