・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Japanese global company ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
HR Planning Officer
We are looking to hire a skilled HR Planning Officer to involve culture changes with looking after all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. As an HR Planning Officer, you will work towards ensuring a proper implementation of company policies, strategies, objectives, recruitment, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
- Implement new all HR structure and develop the process of HR processes
- Act as HRBP to support business growth and ensure employee relationship
- Facilitate active participation of each employee towards achieving common business goals
- Counter for labor union to create new HR policies and daily HR issues
- Enhance valuable HR functions
- Provide leadership for HR strategic planning
- Plan training programs and workshop for employees
- Impart all the organizational information to the employees
- Supervise and verify service processes in personnel administration
- Control and monitor a thorough compliance with the company's policies
- Ensure a good flow of communication between all levels of the organization
- Participate in the business meetings and seminars
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5-8 years HR experience
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to influence others and manage changes
7-9 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Human Resources