☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Healthcare Compliance Manager
Major Foreign Life Science company
The Manager, Global Assessment and Consulting Services is a core member of the Global Assessment and Consulting Services team - AsPac, reporting directly to the Associate Director, Global Assessments and Consulting Services. The Manager is responsible for executing on a portfolio of services to identify, mitigate and manage HCC risk including the execution of the annual assessment plan, consulting on management action plans and investigation plans consistent with the business needs and risks identified. The Manager will also be required to help in developing the plan and will assist in GACS related activities beyond testing and consulting.
- Provides input to GACS LT AsPac to develop a dynamic, risk based regional assessment and consulting strategy to ensure maximum effectiveness of resources to identify, mitigate and manage health care compliance risk across all sectors. Assist management to adjust plan, based on resources and risk.
- Acts as consultant of the HCCO's on multiple matters as defined by GACS Global (i.e. MAP management/HighBond) and be the primary point of contact for AsPac HCCOs
- Participate to the HCC Sensitive Issue investigations assigned to GACS AsPac by the triage committee
- Plans and executes assessment and consulting activities performed at each of countries / Operating Companies (OpCo's) assigned in partnership with the HCCO's using a customized approach as necessary for the country environment.
- Documents and communicates results with HCCOs and OpCo Management and provides consulting support to HCCOs to develop Management Action Plans (MAP)
- Partners with HCC Officers to influence process changes to enable stronger HCC key controls, in addition to providing support of the development and implementation of monitoring processes of key risk areas. Represents the region on project teams to harmonize and standardize HCC testing, monitoring and investigations processes and systems
- Supports AsPac GACS team in testing activities in other AsPac countries on a need and/or project basis
*This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned by the Director Global Assessments and Consulting Services, AsPac.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industries
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated leadership in HCC or related compliance function (regulatory, quality, finance, HCC)
- English Language level: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills is must.
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Requires experience conducting audits and managing auditing/monitoring programs in one or more compliance areas (HCC, FCPA, Finance, Quality, Regulatory)
- Requires knowledge of HCC/fraud and abuse laws; regulatory promotional practices; FCPA, financial or auditing practices; and company business processes and policies, such as Sales & Marketing, Medical Affairs, etc.
- Experience leading investigation interviews, an advantage
- Demonstrated quantitative analytical or statistical skills required
- Ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both internal and external customers
- Cross-functional and/or cross-sector experience preferred
- Experience leading in a multi-national environment preferred
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree is preferred
- Integrity and Credo-based actions
- Strategic thinking
- Collaboration and Teaming
- Results & Performance Driven
- Self-awareness and Adaptability
- Location: Japan - Tokyo; up to 25% travel required
10~13.5 million JPY
Flex, Remote work
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level:Mid-Senior level