☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Growth Marketing Associate
Global FoodTech startup
*the world's leading meal kit provider*
As the Growth Marketing Associate, you will be part of the marketing team owning relationship focused channels (Affiliates, Partnerships), On-Site marketing (landing pages, A/B experimentation, conversion funnel optimization) and assisting with other strategic projects.
This is a challenging opportunity to join an international business at a start-up phase to launch and scale a new food tech brand in Japan.
This position enables you to explore and expand along a new venture within an already successful organization. If you enjoy food, tech, fast-paced environment, and an industry-disruptive setting, this is the place for you!
What You'll Do:
To succeed in this role, you should be a data-driven growth marketer that can connect with all audiences, with a passion for forming professional relationships and an innovative approach to optimising business opportunities.
- Oversee Growth Partnerships to drive both short and long-term customer growth. This includes sourcing, relationship management, partner marketing and campaign management.
- Partner with our global team on developing, managing and executing our local Affiliate marketing.
- Own On-Site marketing and conversion funnel improvements. This includes landing page creation, conducting A/B tests, analyzing data and recommending optimization strategies.
- Budget management, reporting and ensuring projects deliver against business goals and metrics.
- Collaborate and build relationships with internal teams (Brand, Marketing Analytics, Online Marketing, Design, Product, Ops).
- Assist with other strategic projects (eg. competitor tracking, pricing and discounts, product launches).
What We Offer:
- An entry to mid level opportunity for new graduates with internship experiences, those coming back from MBA or other educational courses, and for individuals with 3-5 years of working experience looking to apply their business skills in a start-up or food-tech company
- Great opportunity to get started in Marketing, as well as learn and develop a highly sought after career in Growth
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase in Japan (first office in Asia)
- Direct, high impact on our product and operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Challenging opportunity with plenty of room for personal growth
What You'll Bring:
- You are a recent graduate with relevant intern experience or have at least 1+ years of business experience
- You are analytical, know how to pivot data and can generate data-based actionable insights and recommendations for performance uplift.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to influence and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions and cultures and in geographically dispersed teams
- Languages: Business level English and Japanese
Preferred Experience But Not Necessary:
- A big plus to have experience in any of the following fields: Data-Driven Marketing (Performance channels such as Affiliates, Display, Paid Social, Search), Web Development, Business Development
- Experience working with external companies, vendors and relationship management.
- Experience working in an international environment.
English Language level: Business level
Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
Work permission in Japan required
Tokyo / remote work
5-7 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Marketing, Business Development