※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Global Account Development Manager
[Salary] 11〜14 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
The role is responsible for global and regional client relationship management of a portfolio of strategic, high value clients from within the Global Client Group segment at Global Corporate Payments.
The individual will be accountable for leading the overall program strategy, focusing on driving program growth, product penetration through the cross sell of other Global Corporate Payment products and solutions and in understanding and collaborating to deliver against customer goals and objectives.
Responsibility includes developing and executing the customer strategy, maintaining open channels of communication between the global, regional and local client and account management teams and deepening and expanding business relationships with key decision makers. Overall accountability is for customer satisfaction, program growth and global retention.
- Responsible for global and regional client management, driving growth and retention of a portfolio of high value and highly engaged Global Client Group customers mainly whose HQ function and final decision makers are located in Japan. This position may also play a role of local Account Development manager for such Global Client Group customers.
- Develop and execute strategic Partnership Plans and Account Reviews that add value to the client's business while ensuring that company's revenue and profit objectives are met, with clearly defined outcomes and measurement metrics. Apply consultative selling techniques to direct activities toward a positive outcome.
- Expand business relationships with key decision makers, key stakeholders, C level contacts and other influencers, ensuring that we develop and maintain a broad network of sponsors from across the businesses.
- Develop profitable portfolio growth opportunities, through the cross sell of Global Corporate Payments products including the full suite of T & E products and Corporate Purchasing Solutions, partnering with local Account Development, Sales Acquisitions Managers to drive outcomes.
- Identify and execute solutions that result in customer satisfaction and build long-term loyalty.
- Establish a culture of timely and disciplined communication between the internal Global, Regional and local our Account teams and with the customer.
- Ensure accounts are highly penetrated and engaged in using online tools and value added solution
- Maintain a thorough understanding of competitive landscape with ability to build defensive/offensive strategies.
- Maintain general business knowledge and an awareness of how external factors (Political, Legal, Economic and Technological, Social) will affect client and our business and leverage to support and direct client engagement and behaviour.
- Minimum 5 years experience in leading business development and client management with large or multinational corporations.
- Strong ability to design and execute portfolio growth strategy and account development plan.
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills to support C level discussions with key client stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in developing and leveraging strategic relationships - Solid results orientation, ability to set and execute against business goals, demonstration of a will to win and personal accountability
- Ability to work within a complex matrix organisation within company and at a client level - Strong collaboration and thought leadership experience.
- Ability to understand competitive landscape and products to differentiate our value propositions
- Native level Japanese and excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet) and understanding of technology in the Corporate Expense Management industry, including understanding of ERP/finance systems
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales