☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Global Automobile Company
Scope of this position :
Under the general supervision of the GA Manager, this position is in charge of
coordinating general services processes: building/office maintenance, repairing
arrangement and cleaning, canteen, internal mail delivery, corporate vehicle other
than PR cars administration etc. Maintain relationship with external service provider
and monitor their performances to ensure compliance with agreements.
Responsible for activities such as office supply and distribution, office renovation (ex:
layout proposal for desks, chairs, meeting table, cabinets, office furniture), mail
delivery, building cleaning, parking management and company car administrations and
new vehicle registrations with local authorities, etc. Responsible for all aspects of
administration work related to Japanese OSHA programs and Natural Disaster/Fire
Risk Prevention program in communication with HR Operation Manager.
This position is also performs as receptionist at the company reception. Operate a
switchboard and receive visitors so that all callers/visitors are dealt with promptly,
courteously, and accurately.
1. Corporate Car Administration (50%):
- Working with Sales Department and Logistics Department, consolidate a complete listing of all Company Car by country including, but not limited to: employee name, car lease starting/termination date, owner, an accurate listing of every company car including assigned cars, external leasing cars, field cars, and pool cars.
- Participate in outsourcing administration. Liaise with chosen vendors, and service providers ensuring the deadline and preparation as requested. Supervise vendors regarding company vehicle registration, maintenance and repairing.
- For new cars, ensure application of the car policy to provide cars to employees that are eligible for this benefit in all countries and that copies of all paperwork is collected for outsourcing vehicle registration process.
- Assist in car returns checking documents to assure accuracy and timely return including vehicle state. When an accident is reported, contact insurance company and service provider(s) when needed.
- Where applicable, ensure the use of gasoline card and ETC card set in each vehicle.
- Assist IAP Company Car Committee with creation, update and revision (as necessary) of procedures to ensure efficient and effective operation of the company car program, which may include processes for renewing insurance policy, processing applications, monitoring and tracking the use of company cars, etc.
- Liaise with insurance company when needed.
2. General Service Coordination (50%):
- Responsible for office maintenance and renovation when needed. Liaise with the building maintenance company or other vendors; ensure the office in a proper state. Make work order when needed.
- Prepare and initiate natural disaster/fire prevention program and prepare necessary set ups and items for first aid and emergency kits. Prepare regular report to local fire office and building maintenance company.
- Arrange Statutory Occupational Health Committee periodically and initiate OSHA related training for all level of employees
- Conduct Working Environment Measurement in liaise with building maintenance company and maintain records accordingly.
- Maintain security cards, employee badges, visitor cards and spare keys to support/advise employees when needed.
- Maintain necessary copies of certificates of corporate registration and official seal as needed.
- Maintain office supply and monitor stocks. Order necessary items when needed and proceed purchasing order through the SAP system.
- Monitor GA related expenses and prepare necessary data for budgeting.
- Maintain Phone List/Office Layout sharing with employees
- Planning and managing in-house events
3. Manage Outsourcing Vendors:
- Monitor and oversee outsourcing vendor in relation with the assignments above.
- More than 5 years in General Service
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills in Japanese - speaking, reading and writing
- Basic English communication skills
- JOSHA Health Administrator certification holder or prepare for the examination within a year.
- Business level English - speaking, reading and writing
- SAP ERP experience
English Language level: Basic communication level
Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
Work permission in Japan required
6-7 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Administrative, Other