☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Full Stack Engineer - Manager
Global Insurance Company
Looking for a technologist who is keen on modernizing our distribution applications. He/She should be quality focused and delivery oriented.
The focus would be
Application Development using modern technology and fit to the company Approved cloud solution.
Progressive delivery of applications working with employees and vendor resources.
Ensure least production incidents.
Working with a culturally diverse and geographically distributed team to achieve a common goal in an agile delivery fashion
- Work closely with App owners, Analysts and Architects in aligning with Global Platform Reference Architecture
- Manage a team of vendors and/or employees for developing applications in an agile fashion
- Coordinate and collaborate with Global/local stakeholders and global/local engineers
- Supporting documentation and paperwork related to financial institution processes
- Ensure all standard Quality procedures like Veracode (for App Security scan), SonarQube (Unit Test report & code scan) and ServiceNow (Change Management) are executed.
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry
- Lead a mid-size team of 5 to 10 members
- 3+ years of experience in delivering projects in Agile fashion
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Experienced in Cloud migration and deployment automation
- Experienced in Build, Deployment & release automation
- Full stack application development & application deployment automation
- Expertise on microservices frameworks like SpringBoot, NetFlixOSS, Kubernetes, Docker swarm etc.
- Expertise on REST APIs.
- Hands-on experience in
- Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, etc…)
- Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc…)
- CI/CD Deployments (Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, UCD etc…)
- Log & Monitoring tools (Splunk, AppDynamics, etc..)
- NoSQL DB (MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Cassandra, etc…)
- Scrum knowledge
- Project management skills
- Incident and release management
- Automated Testing
English Language level: Advanced
Japanese Language level: Intermediate or above
Work permission in Japan required
10〜12 million JPY
Flexible working hours and work from home options available
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology