About the company
One of the leading online service providers in Japan.
What you will be doing
- Understand business requirements, and deliver features with high quality and speed
- Design, develop, test, and operate new user-facing features for large scale e-commerce systems
- Build reusable, flexible and perform code and libraries for future use
- To perform system improvement (e.g. refactoring, adopting appropriate technologies & system architecture, optimizing the JS performance with a proper optimization)
- Bring new and fresh ideas to the team
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Have good experience in using ReactJS, Redux, Typescript and Jest
- Proficient understanding of ECMAScript 6
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to solve them
- Experience in building upstream libraries
- Experience in building management UIs and/or portals
- Experience in back-end as well in at least 1 programming language
- Enjoy solving problems in the most efficient way while working in multi-cultural environments
- Coding as an art more than a tool
- Improve with the people around you while accepting given legacy system & rules
- Try to pursue an issue meticulously and not miss a thing with a careful attitude. Better safe than sorry.
- Not be fixated on ideally solution from technical perspective and come up with a realistic idea to meet business requirement
- Try to tackle proactively highly challenging issues and manage to get things done.
- Capacity to convince all stakeholders of choosing the best technical option in long-term and panoramic vision
- Have good experience in designing and creating good test cases for the code that you are working on
- Team/department dependent (4 times in office is preferred)
Who is encouraged to apply
Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that will be used by millions of users across the globe every day? This company is one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the Internet while aiming at becoming the No.1 Innovative Company in the world. By joining our TECH community, the IT powerhouse of the company, you will be part of a diverse global team and play a central role in our technology and innovation.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with UI/UX designers and other engineers to bridge the gap between graphical design, user requirements, and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What's in it for you
- Fast growing, multicultural, international team
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, and transparent culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Work/Life Balance: we honor great work and producing great deliverables. Not sitting in the office all day and night.
- Opportunities: variety, innovation, and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day as well as Utilization of new technologies.