☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
FP&A Manager (stand-alone)
Global Sportswear Company
[ Position Summary ]
Lead the business analysis & planning, be heavily involved in the strategic direction and provide accurate & timely information and solution across all brands & channels as a strategic business partner. Foster cross-functional collaboration to achieve one committed plan, linked to the market mission and strategy. For that purpose, to balance channel strategy and company strategy is also the key as a Financial Planning & Analysis channel team by communicating deeply with channel leaders and the teams.
[ Duties and Responsibilities ]
- Retail Channel
- Financials (P/L, B/S), return on investment and profit maximization
- Evolve data & reporting foundation to provide measurement and insight for better decision making
- Find problems and suggest solutions based on analysis
- Collaborate with Global / APAC Finance and provide necessary information
- Drive process to develop financial plans and KPI / Target cooperating with business partners
- Especially Retail P/L, by store P/L and the related plans
- Monitor consistency between plans and strategies(company strategy/budget/plan/forecast)
- Improve forecasting accuracy, identify gaps and facilitate its closing to achieve the target
- Monitor and review ROI of MWB(Marketing Working Budget) / OOH/ CAPEX
- Drive and monitor business process within the assigned area, and improve it as needed
- Especially BPM process and PDCA cycle of budget/Forecast (Rolling Forecast and IBP: Integrated Business Planning)/ actual
- In the activity written above, communicate to convince counterparts within and outside of the organization
- Coordinate consensus between Channel and Marketing
- Communicate and align with Direct to Consumer VP / Director and its direct reports
- In line with strategy / guideline / policy of Global / APAC
- Steadily and independently execute daily operations following established procedures & processes based on existing standard/policy/strategy toward defined target
- Monitor daily operation of the team, analyze problems and provide solutions
- Market Direct to Consumer (Retail) VP / Directors and their direct reports
- Finance Teams in Global/APAC
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
[Desired Skills and Requirements]
- 3Cs mind (Creativity, Collaboration, Confidence)
- Pro-active, collaborative and positive attitude even in changing environments
- Ability to think strategically but also focus on detail and understand how it fits into the bigger picture
- Committed to driving business change using fact-based approach
- High interpersonal skills to communicate and coordinate multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Advanced analytical skill and insight
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to manage and align direct reports
- Advanced skill in MS Office
5〜8 million JPY
（Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Monthly flex is available. Operating hours is 7.5 hours per day. If you work overtime, those hours can be replace on another working day.
- Company policy is no e-mails before 8am or after 8pm.
- Work from home is available. Many members have been working primarily from home but with restrictions easing, some staff have decided to come to the office 1-2 times a week.
- Timeslots for meetings with EU, APAC, and US to prevent very early or late meetings.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Analyst