☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
FP&A Manager (stand-alone)
Luxury Fashion Company
[ Position Summary ]
The new FP&A Manager will produce timely, informative analyses that reflect the performance of the business against approved latest estimates to Japan management and Global Finance team. Although this is a manager title role, there will be no direct reports.
[ Duties and Responsibilities ]
- Work on the Company's monthly planning process to ensure estimates are accurate and meet Local/Division and Group requirements based on Manager's guidance
- Work on annual Business Planning submission per director's guidance; coordinate with Japan markets Sales and Marketing team and Divisional Senior Management team to ensure accurate and timely submission
- Forecast demand of products accurately in a timely manner, manage flow of products and control inventory
- Deliver quality and value added financial information and analyses for Japan management for proper decision making
- Maintain close relationships with Group Finance, Local Finance and commercial team, and provide assistance to local team when they have queries with Group policies and requirements
- Work closely with Japan commercial team, provide reports and effective analyses in a timely manner
- Maintain proper internal control and compliance and make recommendations for cost control and profit improvement to the market manager.
[Desired Skills and Requirements]
- Possesses a University degree or equivalent professional qualification in the finance discipline
- Good at working in teams, self-starter, good communicator
- Should be systems oriented and feel comfortable managing the operation of software packages.
- Independent with strong analytical, strategic and critical thinking skills
- Strong negotiating, interpersonal, communication and influencing / persuading skills are required
- English Language level: Business level (written and spoken)
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
5〜9 million JPY
（Experiences and skills will be considered)
- There is not an official work from home policy but many employees currently do remote work. Staff tend to come about once a week to the office.
- The hiring manager understands that her staff may have personal/familial obligations to tend to and doesn't care much about the hours you work as long as you get the job done.
- Super flex schedule, no core time.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Analyst