・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
Global Healthcare company
Responsible for FP&A function. Support Commercial management team (Managing Director as well as Business Unit heads) to achieve the Revenue as well as CP target. Lead the process for Strategic Planning, Annual Operating Plan, and Forecasting. Work with APAC FP&A team with regard to various analyses and report submissions.
1. Business Planning
- 5-Year Strategic Plan (Yearly Sales by Product Family, P&L for Base and Investment, Headcount and Expense)
- Annual Operating Plan (Monthly Sales by Product Family, P&L, Headcount and Expense)
- Quarterly Forecast (Monthly Sales by Product Family, P&L, Headcount and Expense)
2. Monthly/Weekly Report
- Weekly Order/Sales Forecast Report
- Monthly Dashboard Report to HQ (P&L vs Budget, vs Forecast, and vs Prior Year, with commentaries for Gap)
- Distributors Sell-In/Sell-Out & Inventory Report
3. Various Analysis
- Sales/Margin Analysis
- Price Volume Analysis
4. Support to Other Departments
- Preparation for Management Review
- Operating Expense Management
- Inventory Analysis
5. Other Compliance and Admin Duties
学歴: University Degree
- At least 5 years of working experience in Accounting, and 5 years of in FP&A.
- CPA qualification and internal control experience are assets.
- Experience of working in a Japanese subsidiary of a US multi-national corporation is required.
- Working knowledge of QAD/MFGPRO, SAP/BI, HFM (Hyperion Enterprise) with SmartView and PBCS (Hyperion Planning) with SmartView are assets.
- Proven ability to work with various functions under pressure in a fast-paced global company is a must.
Seniority Level: Manager
Job Function: Mid Senior level