- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Hybrid (Office X Remote)
Global Healthcare Company
-The company has been rapidly growing
The position is primarily responsible for managing budgeting cycle including coordinating the annual budget preparation, update quarterly forecasting, monitor actual spending with forecast and handle ad-hoc analysis. It is necessary to understand the company procedures, run SAP (upgraded to H4 HANA in 2020) to extract necessary data to analyze on Excel and run budgeting system (Adaptive) and work with other functions.
- Primary responsibility is budget management and Quarterly update.
- High level of Microsoft Excel user
- SAP experience is necessary.
- Experience working in Accounting and Financial Analysis for the minimum of 3 years in total.
- High IT literacy to handle various applications (Adaptive, Salesforce, Concur, Wrike, and others)
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must maintain the integrity and compliance.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Flexibility to changing and rapid growth environment.
- English communication skills in verbal and in writing.
- USCPA is preferred
7~10 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave,
Maternity and childcare leave, nursing care leave, transfer leave, accumulated leave for use before and after childbirth, etc.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance, Analyst