☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Flex time system
[ Duties and Responsibilities ]
- Budgeting, middle term planning of Finance estimation, Revenue management
- Consolidation budget/middle term planning/revenue management, revenue management support for domestic/overseas group companies
- Totalization/Analysis report for management and related department
- Expense/Investment budget management
- Revenue and Cost management (product statement management)
[Desired Skills and Requirements]
- High communication ability in Japanese and English,
- Ability to make fair judgements based on a sense of balance, and logic, and facts.
- Motivated to making bold business changes.
- Practical experience and knowledge of finance.
- Practical experience and knowledge of finance in overseas offices.
- Practical experience and knowledge of department performance management, business planning, general company management, etc.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
4.4M〜8M JPY Total (amount/percentage has yet to be determined)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
9am - 5:30pm
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance, Analyst