☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Financial Reporting Associate Manager
Global Confectionary Company
Key job tasks:
- Preparing Company standalone quarterly and annual JGAAP financial statements including footnotes
- Preparing Group consolidated IFRS financial statements including disclosures in compliance with 金商法
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance under JGAAP and IFRS
- Preparing quarterly corporate income tax reconciliations
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly review activities of external auditors
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Perform continuous assessment of the close process and process re-engineering to reduce the timing to close the financial period
- Support month end and year end closing
Nice to have:
- Audit Experience with a Big 4 accounting firm, with exposure to listing companies
- Familiar with both reporting under JGAAP and IFRS
- English literacy at business level and in accounting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
[Japanese Language Requirement]
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
7~9 million JPY
9:30~17:45 (1 hour break)
Flex Time / Work from home available
125 days off per year (Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays), annual paid leave.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing